At Greenfields, we aim to understand precisely our children’s individual needs and work together to ensure they are met with a range of holistic opportunities that develop the child through every aspect of their learning.
Aims of the school:
- Children are happy, safe and feel valued at school.
- The school will seek to raise every child’s self esteem.
- Every child will have the opportunity to access a broad curriculum.
- Children are encouraged to be independent thinkers and self motivated learners.
- We will seek to challenge children’s thinking and to foster enquiring minds.
- We will stimulate and facilitate creativity and appreciation of human aspirations and achievements.
- To develop physical skills, healthy mental attitudes and understand the importance of pursuing healthy and safe lifestyles.
- To work and play collaboratively in support of each other.