Treehouse - Breakfast & After School Clubs
Breakfast Club - £4 per session
Children when booked in through Magic Booking, can arrive between 8.00 - 8.30am, they will be met and registered in the school reception. Children can take part in adult-led activities in the hall either before or after breakfast. Nursery and Reception children will be escorted to class at the end of the session, older children in the main building will walk to class ready for the start of the school day.
Breakfast is eaten in the Hub and consists of a selection of cereals, toast with butter, jam or honey. Water, orange or apple juice are available to drink.
After School Club - £10 per session
Nursery and Reception children are brought to Treehouse by the class teacher or teaching assistant, older children in the main building come to us at the end of the school day. The children can choose from various activities when they arrive, then at 4.15pm the children are split into two groups, one has snacks whilst the other (weather permitting) go for an outside activity, then we swap over.
Children are offered a choice of a sandwich, wrap, brioche or toast as their snack along with water or squash as a drink.
Children can be collected any time between 3.15pm and 6.00pm. Late collection after 6pm will be charged £10 for the first 15 minutes increasing by an additional £5 every 15 minutes.
You can create your Magic Booking account at https://Greenfields.magicbooking.co.uk
- To create an account - Simply click in the area which says ‘Create one here’ and follow the process described. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to create your account and add your children’s details, adding a photo of your child is optional. You will be able to make or cancel bookings, access past booking details and payment history 24/7. You will also have full control of yours and your children’s data including health care plans, emergency contact details, authorised collectors and communication preferences.
- Daily Bookings - Your children will be registered when they arrive at the club, if we do not have a booking for that child, parents will be contacted. There is a £10 extra charge if no prior booking has been made.
- Payments - You will be able to spread the cost of your booking with a monthly instalment plan through Magic Booking. This only applies to bookings that last over 34 days and your payment plan will be of the same duration as the booking. Bookings for shorter than 34 days will have to be paid up front at the time of booking.
- Childcare Vouchers - Magic Booking accepts childcare vouchers and you will be able to integrate the element of Childcare vouchers into your payment plan at the point of booking. The system will then calculate the balance to pay based on how much you are planning to pay with the tax-free voucher. Depending on which voucher system you are using you may need the following OFSTED reference number: 144202. Please ensure that any reference numbers you are provided with are communicated to us to allow us to credit your account quickly and accurately.
- Cancellations - Any cancellations will need to be processed through your Magic Booking account giving no less than 4 weeks notice. A credit note will then automatically be issued to parents. Phone calls to cancel sessions cannot be accepted.
- Waiting List - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if a session is full as we might be able to put you on a waiting list.
If you have any questions, or issues using the system please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 01743 236397