Pupil Premium Funding Information
To view our pupil premium strategy for the current academic year (22-23), please click here
To view our pupil premium strategy for the academic year (20-21), please click here.
To view our pupil premium strategy for the academic year (19-20), please click here.
To view our pupil premium strategy for the academic year (18-19), please click here.
To view our pupil premium strategy 17-18, please click here.
What is pupil premium?
The pupil premium grant (PPG) is a sum of money given to schools each year to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential.
Who is eligible?
- Pupils in year groups reception to year 6 who have registered as receiving free school meals at any point in the last six years.
- Looked after children (LAC) defined in Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English local authority.
- Children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order.
- Pupils recorded as Ever 6 service child or in receipt of child pension from the Ministry of Defence.
If you think you may be eligible for free school meals, please click here.
How is the money spent?
- One to one tuition and catch up sessions for children
- Individual mentoring sessions
- Deploying additional support staff
- Funding educational visits and residentials
- Investing in resources to support children’s learning
- CPD for members of staff